Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Yeah, rehashed jokes

Could've been worse, I learned a trick though. Just push play, go watch a half hour show, and come back and click replay, repeat 3 times and you'll get the achievements. Boo-yah! The system works!!!

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Haha, that was fun!

Egoraptor you're just too much fun. This was a great cartoon, I mean, even with it's cheesiness, the sad scene conveyed actually was kind of gripping. lol
Anyway, it's good to know you survived the brownie trip that you and that Fozzy Journalist went on at Shado-Con. Can't wait for your next animation.

Rebecca Rebecca

This is just shit, and it's creepy.

Great animation, but I don't know why it's gotten so many good reviews. Uncle Jesse there just puts shivers up and down my spine, I don't consider that funny. This is the only thing from Stamper that I've never liked, but at least he can't do any worse than this.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Not a fan of Halo...

But that was great, I honestly loved that, and it's such a fun song to sing along to. Top marks man!

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Goddamn that's funny!

Never has rape been such a funny punchline! Great stuff man!

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Thank you ripping a new one to fandom!!!

Thank you man, this is a great post.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Funny, but...

A little part of my Watchmen fanboy inside me died. Still fun, I guess.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

NOW THAT WAS TOTALLY FUCKING METAL!

Lose a majority of the penis jokes and the stuff dealing with Ocelot, the tech guy, being gay and it should be a perfect 10 out of 10. I'm sorry but the two things I mentioned are completely over done and are so stupid. But I will admit, the project is excellent and I can't wait to see the next one.

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

A classic that needs to be shown to art schools.

This is great flash, I remember seeing this on Zed.ca when they showed good programming. It didn't make much sense to me when I first watched this because I was only something like 13 but now I fully get it. It was great seeing this again and I will admit it made me think about my own mortality, so I've officially gone a planned my own death for when the time comes. But don't worry, it isn't going to be caried out anytime soon. Still a great movie. Thank you for posting this.

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

Pretty good

I've watched all except for the evil dead movies, so I was that kind of took away part of the understanding on my part. Nice use of sound clips, both movie and music wise, particulary with pantera's 'hellbound' when freddy's hand rips out of the snowmans head. The animation was spot on, just kinda jumpy making a little less entertaining, but still freddy was incredibly well done. Keep em' comin', man.